Python selenium example
A task that demonstrates how to scrape a website in Python using selenium and Firefox.
# Template: Python selenium example
Simple task that demonstrates how to load a website in Python using [selenium](https://www.selenium.dev/) and Firefox.
## Next steps
- Navigate to the python_selenium_example directory: `cd python_selenium_example`
- Make sure you have `selenium` installed. An example `requirements.txt` is provided with the necessary `selenium` dependency and can be installed via `pip install -r requirements.txt`.
- Run your task locally: `airplane dev`
> You need to have Firefox and `geckodriver` installed to run locally.
- To install Firefox, visit [this page](https://www.mozilla.org/firefox/).
- To install `geckodriver`, download the package for your system [here](https://github.com/mozilla/geckodriver/releases) and place the binary in your `$PATH`.
- Make any changes to the `selenium_example.py` script
- Deploy your task: `airplane deploy --yes`